- Pitch to an audience of above 350.
- Get live streamed on Facebook, Twitter & Youtube global audience.
- Top 4 winners will earn an opportunity to get potential investment, support services and advice based on formal negotiations.
- All pitching teams shall receive expert feedback and advice, invaluable exposure to national pitching platform and media coverage.All pitching teams shall receive expert feedback and advice, invaluable exposure to national pitching platform and media coverage.
By applying/attending, you agree to the following:
- Details of the resources will be discussed with every team and may vary based on the nature, type and state of project.
- The amounts, charges and fees are based on Urban Unit offerings and shall be negotiable.
- Reasonable accommodations will be made.
- The availability, nature, amount and terms of the investment during or after the incubation will depend upon every team’s progress, potential and scope of the project.
- ::UrbanUnit / icube:: decisions will be final
- Mere idea submission does not guarantee the opportunity to pitch at the event as pre-event screening shall be performed and only shortlisted idea proposers shall be invited to pitch.
Panel of Judges
- Dr. Nasir Javed (CEO, The Urban Unit)
- Mr. Ziad Khan (President, Peace University USA)
- Each selected team shall get 3 minutes to pitch.
- Each pitch shall be followed by 5-minute Question/Answer (QA) session with the jury.
- Each pitching team shall be at liberty to present its idea with or without Audio/Video (A/V) equipment. A/V setup shall be available at the venue. (PPT slides are not mandatory).
- Each team may appoint one of them to present the idea on behalf of the team. The entire team may participate in the QA session.
- Each team can have maximum of 5 members.