CareersVACANCIES Last Date For Submission Of Applications 30 November 2017
General Manager – Human Capital Management
Master’s degree or higher with specialization in Human Resource Management (foreign qualification will be preferred) from HEC recognized institutionExperience
minimum 10 years of experience and atleast 04 years of experience in a senior managerial role.Jobs Description
- Participate in management planning and yearly strategy sessions to create a direct link between business strategy and HR plans. Create annual HR budgets, headcount plans and overall HR roadmap reflecting organizational needs.
- Direct and drive talent acquisition efforts in collaboration with the project team(s). Tailor the selection process to meet organization’s unique resource requirements while reducing lead time to hire. Moreover, create and maintain a dynamic resource pool to meet the organization’s urgent human resource needs.
- Monitor and supervise HR operations on a day to day basis. More essentially streamline processes to minimize lead time while providing HR support and strengthening HR responsiveness to employee concerns.
- Create and execute a hi-performance structure in line with the organization’s short and long term strategic objectives while actively concentrating on resource accountability and utilization. Cascade company strategy to all levels to ensure organizational alignment. Assist employees on objective setting and feedback process.
- Reviewing existing policies against market base practices and the law. Suggesting amendments or strengthening the existing policies where possible.
- Initiate and launch tailored competence development programs across the organization to build individual employee competence within sectors and in the organization as a whole.
- Develop and execute employee engagement initiatives in the organization through climate surveys, recognition activities and other team building activities.
- Revitalize the organization’s employer brand both internally and externally. Reposition the organization within different institutions and the larger market by drawing on its existing strengths.
- Lead change management activities and ascertain that all employees are on-board new organizational initiatives.
- 1- Name of ‘Position Applied for’ must be mentioned clearly on envelope.
- 2- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- 3- Local candidates will be preferred.
- 4- Only post qualified experience will be accepted.
- 5- The Urban Unit reserves the right to make any changes in locations and number of vacancies.
Interested candidates with the required qualification and experience as mentioned may apply by sending hand written application, updated CV, copy of CNIC, one passport size photograph and filled Candidate Data Form (Download Candidate Data Form) at the following address.The Urban Unit
503-Shaheen Complex, Egerton Road, Lahore, Pakistan